Sephora’s Beauty Pass Sale is on this week and it’s their biggest sale ever with up to 25% off. Beauty Editor Kelsey Ferencak breaks down all the goodies she’s adding to cart.
PSA: Sephora are having their biggest ever sale, but before a wave of shopping anxiety comes over you we’ve got you covered. Body+Soul’s beauty editor shares her top 10 picks to add to cart while you can!
From today you can get up to 25% off until March 28 (T&C’s apply) if you’re a Beauty Pass member (it’s easy to sign up).
From skincare essentials, inner beauty must-haves and good stuff for your shower, we’ve got a vast selection for you to wishlist.
Like what you see? Sign up to our bodyandsoul.com.au newsletter for more stories like this.
1. Ultra Violette Queen Screen Luminising Sun Serum SPF50+, $47 at Sephora
You can never have enough sunscreen – you’re literally using it every day (or you should be!). This guy is silky, leaves a dewiness to skin and works well with makeup.
2. Alpha H Liquid Gold Exfoliating Treatment with 5% Glycolic Acid, $60 at Sephora
A cult-favourite for good reason, this chemical exfoliant won’t strip or irritate your skin. It works to gently resurface to wipe out blackheads, improve clarity, texture and tone.
3. Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner, $50 at Sephora
Sale time is the ideal time to get your hands on exxy stuff you use a lot – like this conditioner. Great for blondes and dyed-hair types, but also good if your locks need some TLC.
4. The Beauty Chef Glow Inner Beauty Powder, $65 at Sephora
There’s nothing worse than running out of your daily supplement essentials – especially when you have to unexpectedly fork out cash from the budget. Stocking up on inner-beauty-goodies is never a bad thing.
5. Benefit Cosmetics 24-Hr Brow Setter Invisible Brow Gel, $45 at Sephora
A makeup bag must-have, tamed brows instantly lift your look and this gel doesn’t require any other product.
6. Pai The Light Fantastic, Cacao & Schisandra Ceramide Face Oil, $89 at Sephora
I’m a sucker for a face oil and this guy is fancy. Packed with skin-protecting antioxidants and skin-nourishing ceramides, this drop works to brighten, soothe and hydrate all skin types.
7. Caudalie Resveratrol-Lift Instant Firming Serum, $105 at Sephora
This line from Caudalie is said to be twice as effective as retinol and was patent developed with Harvard Medical School. The serum targets lax skin and wrinkles and works to smooth, plump and hydrate.
8. Nudestix Nudies Matt All Over Face Color Blush & Bronze, $49 at Sephora
My go-to for tonal and easy-to-apply colour. Dab it on to cheeks, lips and eyelids for a lit-from-within glow.
9. AYU Jasmine & Neroli Body Oil, $60 at Sephora
My love for oil extends way past my face and I believe everyone should have a lush body oil on their bathroom shelf. This 100% natural drop leaves skin silky smooth and smelling heavenly.
10. Virtue Labs Restorative Treatment Mask, $92 at Sephora
More than just a moisturising mask, this rich cream treatment is formulate with antioxidants, acids, peptides and vitamins to rebuild and strengthen weak strands while adding shine for swishy strands.
All products featured in this article are selected by our editors, who don’t play favourites. If you buy something, we may get a cut of the sale.